Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Having acquired an appropriate piece of 22mm chipboard (1m x 0.5m) I got my velcro and staple gun out and got stuck in... Without another daisy chain I can't power all my pedals with the one spot PSU, so I dug out my power bank to juice up the others.




For those interested the signal path goes from the guitar into the tuner, then to the volume pedal, thon to the Line Selector. The rest of the pedals are looped from the line selector with 'preamp' pedals in loop A and the modulation pedals in loop B.
Loop A contains Crybaby>CS3>DS1>OD2>YJM308>EQ700>Synthia
Loop B contains Robot>Crossroads>CH1>UO100>BF2>DD3>Vibratrem
The signal then goes from the line selector into a Marshall DSL-201 amp. I also have a small ten watt marshall solid state amp that I plug the stereo outputs of the chorus and vibratrem pedals into, just to add a bit of space to proceedings.

1 Comments:

Blogger g999 said...

Hey Ken, have you tried putting all the effects on on full yet?!

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home